When you sell your home, it makes sense that you’d want to hire a real estate agent who’s an “area expert”.
After all, an agent who is not an “expert” may not realize things or trends in your neighborhood that affect the values.
- Factors such as the latest information about our award-winning schools.
- Or what new developments are planned, both residential and retail, that can impact home values one way or another.
The thing is, “area expert” is a term used a bit too frequently, freely, and loosely by real estate agents.
It doesn’t really mean anything in many cases. They’re just two words that many people take at face value, and never question…and that real agents rarely substantiate. It’s easy to say on a postcard, a business card, or the bottom of an email or letter.
Calling yourself an “area expert” shouldn’t be a soft marketing tactic in my opinion. It needs to be true, and have depth. It needs to be backed by real knowledge and understanding that can be illustrated and proven, not danced around vaguely.
I pride myself on my knowledge of the various neighborhoods in the San Ramon Valley and I am able to back it up.
When it comes time to sell your home, please include me in the mix. Here’s a small sample of what qualifies me to say that I am truly your neighborhood expert:
- I have been listing and selling homes in the San Ramon Valley for over 15 years.
- I appreciate the added value your home may have simply because of its specific location. Just a few streets away can make a big difference when it comes to home values.
- I have seen every upgrade in our area you can imagine. So if you call me well before you plan to sell, I can advise you on what improvements my be worth considering to add the most value.
- I have a database of reliable contractors of all kinds who I can recommend to you when you need any work doing on your San Ramon Valley home.
All real estate agents are not the same. When I list your home for sale I will do so much more than other agents to get you the best price when you sell.
Would you like to know what your home could sell for? Give me a call on (925) 997-1585 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll arrange to preview your home and I’ll show you exactly what I think you could sell it for. No pressure or obligation of course. That is definitely not my style. I’m not here to persuade you to sell. I’m just here to help when you do decide to sell.